Thursday, July 8, 2010

It's been too long...

My goodness time has flown by!!! Let me just start by saying that when people told me that the first months would go by so fast...THEY WEREN'T LYING!!! My baby girl is already 4 months old! This beautiful little blessing has shown me so much in the past 4 months! It makes me realize just how lucky I am to be able to call this little girl mine. I am so truly, madly, deeply in love with this bright eyed beauty!


Paisley is already on 'solids'. About a month ago we noticed that she would reach for our food as we were eating and even open her mouth as we would take a bite. I decided to give it a shot and try some carrots. To say that she loved them would be an understatement. She devoured them and then wanted more! Unfortunately I only had my cell phone to get her first photos taking these first bites, so the pictures aren't the best quality. Since the carrots we have tried sweet potatoes, green beans, bananas, apples, peaches, squash and sweet peas. Sweet peas were NOT her favorite (she gets that from her mommy!). This however, I did capture!


I'm definitely going to try and update this little project of mine daily...but knowing me, it may be a weekly thing ;)

1 comment:

  1. Haha! Love the picture of her eating peas! She also has the best smile! I'm so glad you're back with updates! :)

    ReplyDelete