Thursday, February 24, 2011

Thursday Afternoon Playdate...

It's been one of those weeks where I feel like we haven't stopped once except to lay our little heads down at night! I'm surprised I even have time to write this blog ;)

Last Thursday, Paisley and I met a girlfriend of mine and her little girl at the park to let them play while we chased them around and caught up on what has been going on in our 'toddler world' :) Paisley wanted nothing more than to do everything Miss 'G' wanted to do! I SO want to call her Baby 'G', but that just isn't the case! She's quickly becoming quite the little lady! 'G' ran from one end of the playground to the other before Paisley had a chance to change her crawling direction :) There may be some distance in their ages, but I see a lasting friendship in the making!






1 comment:

  1. Cute pictures! :) We had a blast with you guys, and yes, I think the girls will be great friends! Gracie just loves Baby Paisley!

    ReplyDelete