Tuesday, May 18, 2010

So Long Tummy Time...

We have really enjoyed our daily tummy time with Paisley. She holds her little head up and 'talks' up a storm. She's been holding her head up since day one. I tell everyone that she was born nosey :) She has to see everything that is going on around her.


The past couple of days when I lie her down for tummy time, she immediately rolls over. She then proceeds to squeal in delight. I try rolling her back over to her tummy and she just won't have it! She seems so proud of herself (as am I) that she has accomplished this task. I've been trying to come up with different activities for us to try. She's just so ready to move! Bryan and I are amazed at how quickly she has grown the past 11 weeks.


I'm actually quite amazed at how much we've grown the past 11 weeks! We can't remember what our life was like without her. She has become the center of our universe and we are trying to enjoy every second of this precious time with her.

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet face. :) Once Gracie learned to roll over, tummy time quickly ended in our house, too! This is such a fun age. They learn so much, so quickly!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute! ur baby is adorable. I like ur blog. plz do visit me if u get a chance. I am sure following u & hope u do too as its fun to ake new mommy blogger friends!

    ReplyDelete